Friday, March 20, 2009

Here is begins...

One of my new years resolutions was to get some sort of journal put together. So as I watched Josie create this awesome blog of our family and I thought that was just the ticket. Not to mention there are other very cool people that I want to be like that have one so I figured I needed to get with the times. As for today I dont have too much to really write about but as I get warmed up yall better be ready.

I want to give a shout out to all my homies in Morgan Utah - all my roll dawgs in da' hood square in the middle of "hicktown USA" where I wouldnt change a thing about anyone or any place. This ones for you.

To my family, I love to all. Alex, Meadow, Eden and Even you guys are the best and I hope you know your dad is mucho proud of all you guys do.

Josie - I am forever yours if you let me life that long. Sorry about all the bad things and I hope I can continue to be in the right place at the right time for all the good. All my love to you.

3 comments:

  1. Okay Sam, That part about your family and wife.....pretty much the coolest thing I have ever read! I always knew I loved you!! You ARE THE MAN!!! Keep it up and congrats on your new sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I am an idiot and cant spell my new sons name correctly. His name is Evan!

    ReplyDelete